Even though I may not be working on the Chakra team any more, I’m still doing some noodling on making the hosting APIs easier to use. I’ve got some other interesting things coming soon, but on the way there I made some improvements/fixes to the wrappers that I released a while back.
Changes to v1.1:
- PDB files are generated along with the LIB, and debug builds are included. All flavors are now packaged together.
- Header file name is changed to jsrt-wrappers.h to be consistent with the other files.
- Added equality operators for handles.
- Added function_base::create which can deduce the strongly typed function wrapper from the function signature.
- Fixes the handling of optional parameters in functions.
- Simplified prototype handling.
- Bug fixes.
Let me know if there are any problems!
You should also follow me on Twitter here.